This position is responsible for designing, developing, and ensuring consistently high quality in video, audio, and other associated media products. Position plans and creates media products that have artistic and technical value consistent with the product’s purpose, audience, and customer requirements. Must possess an advanced sense of design and a high level of skill in the use of media applications and apply this knowledge across multiple media development platforms. The position holder must be able to manage time, work effectively under deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Perform video/audio editing by evaluating scenes in terms of composition, impact, and continuity, then reassembling taped segments and sound takes in sequences that support project objectives
- Edit raw film footage to create a final product consistent with client brand’s tone and vision
- Trim/edit video footage segments and assemble to create high visual quality film sequence
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and special effects (as required)
- Create rough and final cuts
- Manage and track multiple video assets for courseware development purposes
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth transitions