As a PHP developer, you will own and develop features using various technologies most notably PHP and Laravel Framework and MySql. You will take full responsibility for designing, developing and maintaining core front-end and back-end modules. Additionally, you will create awesome experiences and products from the ground-up in an agile environment.
- Experience in designing and consuming RESTful services
- Experience building software as a team using Git
- Experience using task management tools like Jira and Trello
- Ability to write clear and beautiful code
- Proficient understanding of responsive design, cross-browser/cross-device compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of front-end and back-end technologies allowing you to know what is expensive to do on the client vs server-side and vice versa
- Proficient understanding of how best to design a perfect user experience using a mixture of implementations on the front-end and/or the back-end
- Node.JS knowledge is considered an asset.